7.27.2009

Boombox ft. Dj Muggs(Soul Assassins, Cypress Hill)

Still fresh in my mind when I was just a young buck I remember buying my first cassette tapes on my own. Eric B. and Rakim's "Paid in Full" and Cypress Hill self titled album. I remember my Mom trying to throw the tape out of the car on the way home after the first track "Pigs" came on. Ahhhhh to be 10 again. Thankfully I was faster in the hands then she and I was able to bump that tape for many years to come; in fact until the writing on the tape disappeared. Dj Muggs was one of my heroes on the cut(along with MixMasterMike) and production that made me stay in my garage for hours practicing like a mad man. This sat. it all comes full circle as we have one of my favorites of all time come thru and bless Boombox. Hummin coming at cha!!!!

Welcome to the Temple of BOOM

No comments: